Breakfasts & Lunches
Breakfast & Lunch At Riverlodge Backpackers, Cape Town
Although Riverlodge Backpackers is a self-catering backpacking lodge, you do have options for those mornings/afternoons when you don't feel like preparing a meal yourself.
Conveniently situated on Oude Molen Eco-Village, you can enjoy genuinely health-focused meals made with ingredients sourced from local, small scale, environmentally-friendly farms.
Soak up the sun outside while admiring the view of Table Mountain and munching on your fresh food. Once you're finished eating, take a stroll and watch the horses grazing and playing.
- Yoghurt and Muesli (Full Cream Farm Yoghurt; Made with honey instead of sugar) - R30
- Standard Breakfast: 2 Bangers (Pasture fed Pork), 2 Eggs (Free Range), tomato and ciabatta toast - R50
- Farmers Breakfast: 2 Bangers (pasture fed pork), 3 rashers of bacon (pasture fed pork), 3 eggs (free range), tomato and ciabatta toast - R75
- Vegetarian Breakfast: 2 Eggs (free range) and oyster mushrooms - R50
- Freshly squeezed juices - R25 per 250ml
- Americano coffee - R20
- Cappuccino - R25
- Latte - R26
- Bulletproof coffee (Americano with butter and coconut oil) - R28.
- Organic rooiboos tea / Earl Grey - R20 a pot
If you're a guest at Riverlodge Backpackers and would like to book a table, please inform our staff at reception.
- Monday: 7h30 - 10h00
- Tuesday - Friday: 7h30 - 17h00
- Saturday - Sunday: 8h00 - 17h00